Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I guess my daddy loves me more than anyone else, because he's buying me this hat:


So I'm happy that I'm getting it ^_^ woot woot.

Also, me and some of my friends are going to perform the song Seven Nation Army by the White Stripes for our school talent night. I've been working my butt off on the guitar solo. It's actually pretty hard. So we would appreciate as many people as possible to come watch us when that is. More info on that as the time nears closer.

So wow, less than a month left until school starts. I'm excited, but it went by really fast and I feel really old. Sophomore. Too old for me, lets make time stand still right here. My little brother Isaac is going into Kindergarden this year. There's no freaking way that's possible. *sigh* When Josh goes into Kindergarden I'll be a senior. One starting school, and one ending school. Time flies.

There's the update on my life, later.

2 comments:

  1. Cool that you're getting the hat!!!

    This year has gone really fast for me. The past three or four have also gone fast. It's because I met new friends a couple years ago, and we hang out a lot, talk to each other a LOT and just plain make life better for each other.

    ReplyDelete