Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring Break!

And knowing me, I really don't have any plans, haha. Today I did nothing, so much fun. Online most of the day. But after that got boring I decided I would read some. I looked at the book I'm supposed to be reading for my book report and thought it looked way too boring to read right then. So I continued reading the book my mom got me, Thr3e. I'm about half way through. It is uber good. I would have done it for my book report but it's been made into a movie and that's not allowed =/ It's like a mixture of suspense, horror, and mystery; written by a Christian author. I'll probably be reading it all spring break. Uber good book, read it.

2 comments:

  1. Justice and his friend Jonathan think that it's awesome that you are in to Ted Dekker. They both love those books. I haven't read them yet, but I hope to soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this is the first one I've read by him. I plan on reading them all soon, haha.

    ReplyDelete